About Terrence Creagh
Terrence Creagh is a New Zealand Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon who works both in the private and public sector around the South Island.
He was trained as a plastic surgeon in New Zealand and worked four years alongside several world-leading specialists in Glasgow and London at some of Europe’s most prestigious plastic surgery units. Mr Creagh is pleased he can offer this cutting-edge, global expertise to his patients, but the personable surgeon is even prouder about his track record of patient satisfaction.
His Christchurch-based team is single-mindedly committed to patient welfare – before, during and after any surgery. To achieve this, the approachable Terry Creagh works closely with local GPs and their patients around the Canterbury and the South Island to enhance communication, build stronger partnerships, provide trust and comfort to find the best solutions for their needs.
Mr Creagh offers a wide range of plastic and reconstructive procedures in his private clinic on the Southern Cross Hospital campus. He also revels in teaming up with other specialists to combine skill sets for complex plastic surgery and trauma cases in the Public and Private Hospitals. Terry enjoys getting to know his patients and their families. His approachable and empathetic manner ensures his patients and their families trust him and ask questions as they need to.
Terrence Creagh at a Glance
Specialist Plastic, Reconstructive and Hand Surgeon
- Otago Medical School.
- BA, BSc Canterbury.
- MRCS (Eng) Royal College of Surgeons England.
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery FRACS(Plast).
- Fellowship for cosmetic and aesthetic surgery training in London at The Wellington Hospital and King Edward Hospital with Harley Street Plastic Surgeons.
- Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon at Canniesburn Plastic Surgical Unit, Glasgow Royal Infirmary, Scotland.
- Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive Hand Surgeon at Christchurch Hospitals and West Coast.
- Senior Clinical lecturer Otago University.
- Deputy chairman of the New Zealand Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Training Scheme.
- Dual Specialist Registration New Zealand and United Kingdom.